Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 169 - Forgiveness and Judgment

“To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.”
~Lewis B. Smedes~

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~Carl Gustav Jung~




Share/Bookmark

I said it all here. Now I'm off to try and make a better day than yesterday.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:


the fact that receive much better than I give. I want to reverse the tide.

for rude awakenings. Not all people of God are like those in my church. I need to remember this when  step out on faith. I can't let their actions determine my reactions.

having a better day. Thus far it has not been so, but I'm determined to MAKE it so.

FRIDAY! Even if I have to work tomorrow *sighs*

PAYDAY! Nuff said...

getting ready. I'm getting ready Lord. I'm stepping out on faith, I'm leaning into you, and I'm learning my lessons. OK, well trying to.


I'm workin on it

No comments:

Post a Comment