Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 79 - Play

“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.”
~Plato~

Today I'm grateful for:

play. I'm blowing off (nearly) all responsibilities and I'm just going to play.

St. Augustine. It's always good for some shutterbug fodder.

Pizza. St. George St. Pizzeria is the best place on earth for a slice of cheesy goodness.

getting my Sunday School prep done. Let's face it, the Hamster is going to be the center of attention, not Zaccchaeus.

Kelly. She is turning out to be a stunningly amazing woman. Now, if her dad can only teach her how to budget, she will own the world one day.

Lisa. Even the tone of her voice and the pace of her speech has changed. Just....wow

June. She is the epitome of grace and humility. She has no idea just how beautiful she is and she has this innate ability to see a person's inner-self FIRST. Their exterior means nothing to her. In fact, she never even sees it. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

believing 100% that life is good even giving my current issues.

Plato's advice. I will pass on the talk and just play.

Pixies at Play
Share/Bookmark


I had plans for last night. I arranged for the Pixie to be gone and I had prepared for a long night. Instead I had company and a drink. *sighs* Oh well, guess "My" plans were not "THE" plans. Today I'm just trying to let it go. Today, the voice within is chanting "play, play, play" so I'm going to listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment