Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 78 - Back to Basics

I'm wounded and slightly damaged. I think I'm going to take my list back to basics.

Today I'm grateful for:

the ability to fall down the hill, pick myself up and begin again.

talking it out. Like it or not, here is comes.

knowing, with or without, I'll be OK

knowing I'm worth more.

faith. I laid it at God's feet. He will help me carry it the rest of the way.

Chick-fil-a's Yogurt Parfait with Granola & small fruit cup. 240 calories for a good, solid and healthy breakfast. Now THAT'S the way to start the day.

The Secret Life of Bees. I LOVED this movie and it gave me permission to cry. I needed that.

not letting someone else’s issues define me.

being OK with being weak and wounded. I've been praying for humility, this is an answer to my prayer.

quotes. It's like legal plagiarism: “If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.” ~Mary Pickford~

Faith that I can once again be
 the Superheor of my own creation
Share/Bookmark


I have a lot of work to do just to get back to where I was on Monday. Good news is I'm not alone. I'm being lifted up.


1 comment:

  1. I <3 Christina. She's amazing. And "knowing, with or without, I'll be OK" is a tough pill to swallow at first, but it's an empowering one :)

    ReplyDelete