Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22 - Insparation Lost

“Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.” William Barclay

******

Today's just one of those days where nothing flows. I woke up in a pissy mood and have remained there all day. It didn't help that I had 2 ceiling cave-ins and one freak threatening a lawsuit. Oh, and my annual review was today. *sighs* I'm struggling but I'm determined and I'll do the best I can.

Today I'm grateful for:

determination. I am disconnected from my gratitude but I am determined to try. That's something right?

beautiful days. Today was another picture perfect day in Northern Florida. The boss and I actually got to sit outside at lunch. Nice that.

bike rides. The hamster and I got in a nice, long, hard ride. It helped but I'm sure it did nothing to burn off the burger and fries I had for lunch or the Pizza I had for dinner, or the m&m's I had after that.

Dark Chocolate "special" m&m's. I ate myself sick. I don't freakin care.

FRIDAY

Weekends

shopping for THE dress. I want a dress that will make the man's head explode. Not sure I can pull that off anymore, but I'm gonna try.

a new purse. I'm hitting Goodwill and I'm gonna burn this fake Coach. I'm tired of lookin like a poser.

faith this mood will pass. I WILL shift to the left. In the mean time, I'm going to hold on with grace.


******
I didn't take this one, the Pixie did
She has a better eye than I do



She took this one too. She rocks!



No comments:

Post a Comment