Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for:

Sundays. In case you don't know, I LOVE Sundays.

putting feet to my faith

giving God the top, the best, the first, the credit

getting it.

confidence. All of a sudden I am less afraid, less stressed, less doubtful. I know I can and will do it. One step at a time. I have left the baby steps behind, now I'm walking like a big girl. Oooo spiffy

being spiffy. You may call me Spiffy if you like. When the man get's me my puppy, I may name it Spiffy. Today's word of the day? You guessed it....Spiffy

Today's Poohism: “You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.” Pooh said this just for me. I know he did.

being soft and open. Last week I struggled and thought perhaps being so was a bad thing. It's not. I am easily touched, easily moved and easily brought to tears. This is due to a new heart. Life and Time will toughen it up and someday, I'll look back and say "I wish I was that soft again" So, I've decided to look back and embrace it now. Why wait till it's gone? Seems a very un-Pooh thing to do.

Puppies. What? I'm just sayin...

a working camera. My camera worked brilliantly last night and I got some great shots. Lots of noise and specks in the photos but nothing my digital darkroom can't remove. Sometimes it's hard to remember that it's not about the equipment but about the photographer. DSLR's are so bright, shiny and pretty but my little old coolpix rocks. The shutterbug has been well fed. Hmmmm, I just realized my camera has no name. We can't have that now can we? I'll get the Pixie working on it. She comes up with the most brilliant names.

chili, cornbread and carrot cake. Not bad for a last meal. Tonight we dine for tomorrow I die....t
the stationary beast. I'm looking forward to getting this show on the road.

the man. Last night I was sitting at the table with 3 hot young women and all I could talk about was my man. It's true, I admit it, I am nauseatingly in love. He makes me want to be a better yellow crayon

book 1. I have not made a dime but the stories I've been told about what it's done is beyond anything I could have hoped for. God works in amazing and wondrous ways.

book 2 brewing.

From last nights Shoot. After spending hours cleaning up the noise, it turned out to be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment