Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Day 7 - Where the Wild Things Are

I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be, to inspire me and not terrify me. 
~Tracee Ellis








When looking for the wild things, begin in your own back yard. 

~Peace

Today I'm grateful for:

God. He's still pulling at me. I think I know what He wants. He loves me even though I'm not doing it. Soon I must obey. I know it. I need it. I am desperate to live in His will. Dear Lord, Can't you just make me do stuff? No? Shoot

where the wild things are. I love my own back yard. 

felling peaceful. For the most part. 

pictures in focus. These have been super cropped but are about 90% in focus. I'll take it. 

Centerville Bank closing my parents account with a zero balance. That is an absolute miracle.

the craziness not reaching my home. 

afternoon naps with Joe. What a luxury. 

Jobs to apply for. There have been recent weeks with no new postings. I'm hopeful I will be employed soon. 

my kitchen. Joe built it from scratch. It's amazing. 

not being here when Joe built the kitchen. I didn't have to suffer construction. I just get to love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment