Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Day 6 - Brutus is Back








Brutus (I named my camera Brutus) is back from his day at the spa. He's like brand new. I can't believe what  huge difference it's made. These photos were taken with a cheap 18-200mm Tameron lens at full extension and it's in focus. I'm ridiculously happy. Now I need to find some people to take pictures of. I volunteered to shoot a wedding in August. WHAT was I thinking? I hated doing weddings when I did it for a living. I reminded the client (My cousin) that you get what you pay for and I'm doing it for free. 

Am I on my way back to a life in pictures? Possibly, but right now I'm happy being an armature with a clean kit. 

~Peace

Today I'm grateful for:

God. He's nagging me today and I feel off balance. I'm pretending not to hear but I know He's there. He's not giving up on me. 

a conversation with my girls in group chat. I was driving home from the camera shop and my phone blew the hell up. I though the damn thing was going to vibrate itself right out of my purse. When I get home and catch up on the conversation we continue on for another 1.5 hours. Nothing makes me happier than a conversation with my girls. 

my grandson David. He is singularly my favorite human. I'm voting him for president. He is far smarter and more compassionate than either of the current candidates. 

being Facebook free. That damn program has sucked up far to much of my life. It's been my master controlling my mood. I've been without it for a couple weeks now. I think I'm going to make it permanent. Life before social media was far more peaceful. 

dreaming of communes. The girls and I have decided that we are going to build a commune in CO. Only us and our pets are allowed. It sounds heavenly. Of course David will be our president. 

fresh baked banana bread. Dude, I'm an awesome cook. Just ask Joe

a picture of Joe without his cigar. Finally! Though I have to admit I like the one with the cigar better. You can see the smoke. It looks like the smoke is forming devil horns. This is quite appropriate lol







No comments:

Post a Comment