Friday, May 29, 2020

Day Two - Bleh...




That's the theme for today...Bleh

The weather is bleh, my mood is bleh, even the dog is in a bleh mood. BUT I was up early, my daily chores are done and I'm posting today without having to force myself. I'll take that as a win. 

~Peace

Today I'm grateful for:

God. He gave me the answers that I've begged for and He's not mad at me for ignoring them. Thank you God for perfect fatherly love and patience. 

Peace. I don't often have peace in my life. Even though my mood is bleh peace is always something I get excited about. 

not giving up. Dude, my photography sucks. With each new crappy picture I take I'm getting more and more discouraged but I'm going to keep at it. I was once talented. Right now I'll settle for adequate. 

a photo I took many moons ago

A photo from last week. 

Just not the same. Not nearly as good. At least the 2nd one is in focus. Mostly

a clean house. I'm not known for my cleaning skills. Unemployment sucks but at least it makes me so bored I'm willing to clean. 

Game night. The mini cousins and I have game night every Thursday. We played UNO on the deck. I got my ass handed to me. These little shits are brutal. It was fun and brought my mood back into alignment. They are always good for what ails me. 

windows and doors open. The man smokes a cigar. Need I elaborate? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment