Thursday, May 28, 2020

Day 1 - Off to an Auspicious start


Kammie the Shining Ninja


I've had to adjust my meds. No medical insurance + no job = no meds. So, I've cut 2 of them in half. It's left me tilted. I'm at lease 3 of the 7 dwarves. I've been stalling on doing my first blog post. Ug...

Today I'm grateful for:

God. He gave me the answers and the directions I was looking for. I don't wanna. I'm procrastinating but I'm at peace with what I have to do. 

Photos in the can. I did't take a shot today. Just couldn't get motivated. Luckily I have a few that didn't totally suck from the other day.  

moody weather. It suites me today

grocery shopping done. I HATE lugging in the groceries. Today was worse than usual. It seems everything I bought weighed a metric ton. 

the man thing being patient with me. He only knows me medicated. He's never seen the other me. Shit, I haven't seen that me in 10 years. However, with the med adjustment she's peeking out. This should be interesting. 

not being an asshole. I hate assholes. I used to be one. Today I feel like being an asshole but I'm not. I prayed for nearly 20 years to have a pause button. That instant between thought and action. God answered my prayers. Even with partial meds I can still control my actions if not my thoughts. 

That's all I can muster for today. It's game night and I'm off to pick up my mini Cousins. We will play rock band and eat junk food. They always improve my mood. That should make the man thing happy. 

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment