Sunday, May 31, 2020

Day 4 - In Earnest



5/30/2020 
Meet Brutus

If I'm going to do this, I need to do it in earnest or it's just a waste of time.

~Peace

Today I'm Grateful for:

God. I know He's speaking to me I just need the voices in my head to shut up and let me hear Him

Camera Care. If I am going to be earnest and know for sure if it's my camera or me, I have to service it. I've reset the camera back to factory. I've updated the firmware to the extent I can. The last update was 2016. I'm watching videos on my specific camera and reading the manual. I want to make sure I haven't just forgotten something before I make the judgment. I'm also having the camera body and lenses cleaned this week. We'll see if some love can improve the outcome. 

The Tao of Writing. It's time I read this book again. Get back to basics with my writing because it's as flat and boring as my pictures.

a change in the weather. The temp and humidity has dropped. Ahhhhh...

The first fire Pit of the season. Joe and I were just tired of TV in a hot house so he built a fire and we sipped a little while listening to music and talking. It was epic

good advice. Damn my kids are smart. 

Pizza and a movie

being earnest. 













No comments:

Post a Comment