Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 303 - We Will, We Will, Rock You


Share/Bookmark

If you don't think things can change in an instant. If you are convinced that anger, hurt and darkness can be wiped away with one heartfelt "I'm sorry" then you clearly were not in my house last night.

My house has been restored, my world is officially unrocked. No, not unrocked, rerocked only better. Yeah, that's better.

I drop my jelly beans and stand up. I'm not ready to take the next step quite yet. I think I'll just stand here awhile and enjoy the view.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

rerocking. She rocks and he rocks and life rocks and God rocks. Yeah, I'm a bit over the top today. Remember that analogy I gave about the weight being lifted and the man floating away? Today I've joined him. Please to excuse me while I'm a tad over sweet. Blame it on all the jelly beans if you like.

anticipation. I know what's coming even if he don't. It's gonna rock.

simple dinners to prepare that look and taste like you worked your butt off. Shhhhhh, don't give away my secret. Let me bask in the praise.

gifts. I've been given a gift. One I've been keeping secret for some time now. My blog will be moving. I've been given my own domain. www.meagaingraphics.com is not yet open for business but soon will be. Stay tuned.

coffee. After 4 days of being caffeine free I didn't fall, I dove into a vat of coffee. Damn that stuff is good.

cleaning Pixies. She had a half a day of school yesterday and spent her off time cleaning my house. There are a few things I have to sneak and reclean, but over all she did amazing. She is awesome.

my redbird. Once again she's risen from the ashes of her own destruction. This time there's something different. I can't put my finger on it but she is changed from within. She has a very long road ahead of her, but I feel strongly that she will make it this time. I believe.

my mom's voice on the other end of the line. She lifted me up, took the jelly beans out of my hand and said "I love you Beth Ann" I soooo needed that. 

Rocking. Rock Band 3 is out and "All Hail Sally" will ride again. *makes an odd rock and roll hand gesture*   


1 comment:

  1. YOU guys rock and, this time it's stuck like super glue.
    *~Kelly~*

    ReplyDelete