Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 291 - I'm the 5th Dwarf


Share/Bookmark

You can call me Grumpy. On the outside I look like your average overfluffy aging blond superhero, on the inside however, I look like this guy.

I feel like an athole. I spent the weekend behaving like a spoiled 2 year old who just got his binkey taken away. I was a jerk. I suspect I'm grumpy because of the realization of my bad behavior and the guilt it's caused. I'm not going to excuse it by saying it's my bi-polar doing it's thing. I thoroughly dislike people who use their issues as an excuse for anything.

So, I'll man up, put on my big girl panties and say

"Hello, my name is Grumpy. I apologize for my bad behavior and I will do my best to rein it in. In the mean time, you may want to approach with a whip and a chair. Just for your own safety of course"

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

self examination. It's not always pretty and it's rarely fun, but it's something I'm grateful I've learned how to do. Even if it's after the fact.

family. I know the cousins love me anyway. And when all is said and done, I had a great time. I hope they did too. Despite me.

my man. He's my rock.

God. He forgave me before it happened. Ain't that awesome?

walking. I think I like walking more than I like biking. I can do it any time and when a humility lesson is in order, falling off my own feet is much less painful though a tad more embarrassing.

going on hiatus. I think, for the next little while, I will take a break from photography and concentrate on my writing. I am in the midst of writing a book. I'm also developing my own website. I've been given the gift of my own domain name and web hosting. So I have lots to keep me busy. Oh, and I have more than 20,000 photos in the can so it's not like I'm going to run out of fresh material. Even if today's is a rerun.




No comments:

Post a Comment