Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 281 - When is being Right Wrong?


Share/Bookmark

Today was a rough start. I got yelled at, admonished and corrected. I got misunderstood, misinterpreted and dismissed. Guess I had it coming? I mean I'm always talking about how you can't control someone else's actions only how you react to them. My reaction? Well I got mad. Do I feel that I had the right to get mad? Well yes, I do. But is that the point? Is it more important to me that I'm right or that my reaction hurt someone? Is being right always right?

NO, it's not.

I am sorry my anger hurt you. I am sorry that something I did and something I said caused you a moments pain. I'm not perfect. Far from it. But in the end I hope I always do right by you. In those times when I fail in that attempt? Well I ask only that you remember two things. Remember when I got it right and remember that I love you.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

forgiveness

red bags of awesomeness

weekends off

Fridays

being a carnivore

fall in the south

mist on sulfur pond. I hope those photos turned out.

one last city crawl with Wilbur *sniffles*

weekend plans with the cousins. I may not be looking forward to saying goodbye to Wilbur but I sure am excited about a weekend of fun with them! It's been months! *booty dances* Me + Tara + cameras + beautiful St. Augustine = Awesomeness personified. It's a good thing Dave and Jim get along cuz I get the feeling they will be ignored. Just a little



No comments:

Post a Comment