Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 277 - Bible Camp Revisited Vol. 4


Share/Bookmark

Day 270 - We should'a been Best Friends

After a record setting short drive back from Bible Camp (I went 65MPH. That's my story and I'm sticking to it) I arrived at the home of my cousin Georgia & her husband John.

I want to write about the last 24 hours & how we stayed up way to late, how we laughed, how we shared, how we cried, but I think instead I will keep it safely locked in my heart. A shared and precious gift just between her and me.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

secrets shared.

Georgia. We were meant to be best friends for life. Better late than never.

love. My heart swells

quintesential Connecticut Adventures & photos to prove it.

church bells in the country

4 G's and BACON!

1103 photos

not getting stung

fall in Connecticut w/ Georgia

complete honesty

the last 6 days and returning home

an employeed Kelly! Goooo Kelly!!!

family dinners

DWTS & DVR

My man. Lord how I miss him

Mary Everybody & Bible Camp memories.












No comments:

Post a Comment