Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 276 - Hey, Guess What?

I love Sundays!


Why?

Well, take This



Add these


And it gives you THIS!



Share/Bookmark

Sorry, I interrupt your scheduled Bible Camp Review to bring to "Ode to Sunday" I know you guys don't know it, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sundays. It's the best day of the week. It's the golden clasp, it's the Capital letter, it's the ! in life.


We started a new year so I have a fresh batch of 4th graders. A small class this year which means I can do more, give more and have more. I miss my former batch of freaks and weirdos but they have not gone far. They simply moved next door so I get to see them in God's Garage where they pretend not to know me. Cuz, well, after all, it's not cool and sooo 4th grade to like "last years" issue. It's OK. I can love them from afar. This years just met Wilbur and learned about the alien hamster. They can't wait to meet him. Roy makes his debut soon. THAT should be fun.


It's also the first Sunday of the month so you know what that means? KIDSTUFF!!! *BOOTY DANCES*
Oh, and throw in Sunday brunch with the other mother, 15 bean soup simmering in the crock-pot, fresh baked oatmeal risen cookies, football, pool and Impact and you have a Sunday simply too good to ignore.

Sorry for the interruption. The regularly Scheduled "Bible Camp Review" will return tomorrow. For now I'm off to pry a cookie out of the man's hand before he eats them all.

Peace ~

Today I'm Grateful for:

Sundays. Just to be clear, it's my favorite day of the week.

perfect weather. It's October and guess what? I have ALL the windows open, ceiling fans on, I'm in shorts and I'm barefoot. Dude, that never gets old.

Kelly and her car. Twice today I've asked "Kelly, could you?" and she said "Sure!" That right there is awesomeness.

fresh air. These windows have not been open since April. Oh my stars and Chickens does it smell good in here! Fresh air + baking cookies = A-MAZING
family. Best part of Sunday Brunch? All the noise and laughter in the bat-cave.

Sunsets. Last night's was one of the most beautiful I remember in these parts.


Now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. Catch you on the flipside.



No comments:

Post a Comment