Monday, September 13, 2010

Want a Half Finished book?

OK, half finished is so over stated it's laughable. What it is is barley begun. It's not very good but there is SOMETHING good about it. I like the idea of what heaven is like and that it's unique to each individual. That the only constant in all forms of heaven is God.

Anyway, I don't want to trash it and I just can't move forward with it. So, anyone out there in blog land who wants it can take it. See what you can do with it. All I ask is that if you write a best seller I get a free signed copy.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1H6dfqmlOU-6CQAWb_58syiEW59x8w5IYOPwgo4Vu26A&hl=en&authkey=CNjFlswN

my working notes for the book. Totally useless for you but hey, I figured "in for a dime, in for a dollar"

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1H6dfqmlOU-6CQAWb_58syiEW59x8w5IYOPwgo4Vu26A&hl=en&authkey=CNjFlswN

Now, off you go. Make something wonderful and may the force be with you.

Peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment