Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 256 - A Heads up


Share/Bookmark

When my conscious brain caught up to my subconscious this morning I realized I was writing a book in my sleep. It was good stuff too. So I guess this means I had a prophecy. I see a 2nd book in my future. How far in the future will depend on how much of my dream I remember I suppose. And the small matter of tapping it all out into a cohesive word document. Wonder if my favorite publisher, you remember the one? The one that sent me a couple of personal emails and was very nice? The one that has yet to reject my first book though I submitted it 5 months ago. Perhaps he was just waiting to see if I had a 2nd one in me. Yeah....That's it.
  
While we're speaking of prophecy, I got this sense of something. This feeling like God was saying "Hey Beth, Just so you know" I'm not a real believer in prophecy and I think people like Nostradamus were little more than good guessers, but.....


It feels real to me. I'm at peace with it and I feel that the last 3 years have been leading me up to it. I've also had a vague feeling most of my life that something like this was going to happen so I honestly don't know if this is an extension of that or perhaps I really am just crazy. *shrugs*


Whatever dude. In this moment I am happy, I am healthy, and I am living a life that leaves no room for regret. If what is to come is to come then I plan on staying the course I've set and I'm going to be grateful for the glimpse of the future I see. They are good and they are proper and should I ever feel Déjà vu perhaps I'll remember but I refuse to fear.


I'll rest in the faith that I discovered my new vision this late in life not so I could become a world famous photographer but so that I could see the really important things. So that I would have thousands of photographs to leave those I loved. That my books are not meant to be best sellers and Oprah really won’t call. They were simply meant to document my life resorting journey so that those I love will know I loved my life with every ounce of my being. That my faith resorted has removed my worry and my fear. I know where I am and I know where I'm going and while I may not be ready, I am willing and able.


I'm weak though and when it occurred to me it could be my eyes I tightened the full body clench. Hey, I'm human and given my passion, this would rock my world.


"Dear Lord, they will be done. I release my fear and worry to you. I will live each day as if my days are numbered because, after all, they are. Should this be your will I pray for the courage and the strength to face it with grace. Oh, and if I'm just insane, well....that would explain a lot. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen"


Peace ~



Today I'm grateful for:
  
the heads up. I know the difference between a premonition, woman's intuition and a "feeling". I can accept that this could be nothing more than a sneak attack by my over active imagination juiced up by the dream of novel writing. I like where it's taken my mind and I like that I'm at peace either way. Oh crap.....does this mean I'm growing up?


having an empty email & voice mail box and not one Athole! in the bunch.


the afterglow of a great weekend.


catching up. Shhhhhhh, don't tell the freaks they'll just revolt.


time to breathe. Funny, when you quit stressing about how you're going to get it all done and just do it, you get it all done. Wow. Someone should have told me about this!


the shadow of a gecko on the blinds. Currently the blinds are closed and all I can see is the shadow. It's very cool. Wish I could have photographed it. "Here lizard lizard lizard"


God cuz if it’s not a heads up it means I’m being punked and what a great visual that is!


Hoops & Yoyo. Need a mental health break? Go to www.youtube.com and search Hoops & Yoyo. (OK, so maybe I'm not so grown up after all)

4 comments:

  1. Such a powerful post. Is it legit to steal someone's prayer and use it for your own? :)

    You've written a book!!?? How did I not know this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers can't be stolen only shared. Help yourself :)

    Yup, I sure did. It's sold 27 copies. My mother has bought them all. I'm currently "self published" but working on geting "real published"
    I've given up on Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mom,
    you are wonderful. Remember that conversation about advising yourself? Well, you're a friggen pro at it. I think you should go big or go home on the book! Whether or not it sells or gets picked up by a publishing company it's your legacy that no one can touch and, I can't wait to see it!
    *~Kelly~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Hoops and Yoyo TOO FUNNY!
    *~Kelly~*

    ReplyDelete