Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 261 - An Attitude of Gratitude

Share/Bookmark

What am I going to do with my day? Well let's see...

I was up at 7:30 AM and said my prayers. I wrote 3 paragraphs of the book. I cleaned my pantry and my fridge, I made my grocery list, I planed a weeks meals, I planned our plan for the day, I cleaned my bathroom *gasp*, and I worked out. Then I read through my Sunday school lesson plan then ate breakfast. Oh, and of course, the list.

What's left for the day? I'm going to tie a pixie and a dorkfish to the railroad tracks and shoot them. Then off to 5-points for a little BFF shooting and sisterly horseplay. Then perhaps some tattoo wishes and butterfly dreams. Then a little musical assistance, some hunting and gathering, a little starting again at starting over and ending the day with meatloaf, pineapple upside down cake and Valentine's day.

What have you got planed?

Peace ~

Today I'm Grateful for:

an attitude of gratitude. It feeds my soul and sets my mind free to find the adventure in the mundane.

getting it done. I woke and "just did it". Nana Beth is back. No no, don't get up. I got this...

Kelly being back on the road. It took long enough but you know what? You appreciate what you have to work for. The harder you work, the more you appreciate it. I suspect she will guard her driving privilege with her life. 186 miles in 8 hours without crossing a state line is impressive though.

having the Queen who is not a Queen, the Pixie who is half troll and the Dorkfish who has the soul of a Redbird in my life of ordinary adventure. They make me....better

God. Every day, in every way I am simply grateful to him. He is the orchestrator of this chaotic, messy, wonderful, blessed life.


No comments:

Post a Comment