Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 251 - Sorry

I just dug this out for a forum post
Holy hell my man is hot
That is all ~

Share/Bookmark

Ok, so since Kelly moved in there has been this private joke running between her and the man. Every chance they get they say "Sorry" and you would think that was a good thing no? But THIS is how they say sorry.

Welcome to my little slice of paradise. I can't tell you how much I love it. You'd think I was sucking up to Santa or something. You'd be wrong. I DO love it THAT much. Sorry...

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

Morning Lectures. Sorry Kelly *snorts*

June day at the Reed house. I can't wait to see what she has planed.

morning insperation.

poking sleepy hamsters. Hey, payback is hell hamster. Sorry Roy!

Chai Tea. Venus makes a killer cup and the bonus is that it makes my office smell heavenly.

rasberry & white chocolate cookies. Ms. Julie brought me a surprise. I nommed it all up. *burp*

rain. When I'm taking a "personal space moment" and staring out my office window, it's nice to look at.

my man. He sends me I love you texts and advises me not to eat the ice cream. I love him even if he does call me fat.

working out. I have not worked out in MONTHS. I want to get back to it sooo bad! Someone stole my motivation. GIVE IT BACK! Please?

dad's job and mom's sanity.

cloudy skies. Cuz bright blue ones are just boring.

week 2 down and still going strong. In the begining I doubted it would work so good. Sorry...

apologies. Cuz now that I get the joke "Sorry" is just freakin funny....Sorry



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA I LOVE you for posting the video! It has been working out pretty well hasn't it? And this time %100 guilt free I say ...sorry...
    LOVE YOU
    *~Kelly~*

    ReplyDelete