Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 249 - Workin for a Livin


My entire family is off. One is at the lake. A lake I have yet to make it to I might add. Another is home with her dad and got to sleep in. In her defense, as of the writing of this post, she is up on the roof making a repair her father wants her to make. The man kept me up late then got to sleep in himself. Not that I'm complaining. But still....

Good thing I love my job. And I must admit, all this quiet is letting me get A LOT caught up. Workin for a livin ain't so bad.

Enjoy your day off you slackers.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

a job.

a job I love.

being kept up late. Sometimes is nice having the house all to ourselves.

getting caught up. I'm still a month behind but at least I'm no longer 3 months behind. Getting 2 months worth of work done in 1 day may just earn me my superhero status back. *flourishes the hot pink sharpie of charm*

lagit photo contests. I'm going to enter this one as soon as I can decide on a photo to enter. The one at the top of the page is in contention. Science in motion? How about pollination?

God. Just cuz I wanna.

3 day weekends. Perhaps one day I'll get one. Then I'll be grateful twice as much.

knowing I could list more but choosing not to to maximize productivity.



I'd rather be here
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment