Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 239 - Musical Montage

Share/Bookmark  

It's Friday and I worked till 11PM last night but completed a project I've been working on for MONTHS. So, to celebrate, Today's list is a music montage of my gratitudes. Some songs are chosen for the words, some for memories associated, some for feelings they inspire and some just cuz they make my booty move.

I'm off to dance. Enjoy your weekend. I know I will.

Peace ~

Today I'm Grateful for:

Lilly. My hot pink iPod.
She sings to me all day and keeps me sane.

my man. Cuz he is MY man
He inspires me

This is how I feel about the end of double doubles!
NO more key mountain.
The Key tree is perfection
Even Keys, the Guard Fish agrees.


Kelly


Lisa


The Royal Trio


Home

Memories

Inspiration


Faith

The Kittens



My Life in General



And last but not  least?
Me. Yes boys and girls, I am grateful for me.
For without me, my life would be lacking.
The song that's MY theme song
infer what you will

No comments:

Post a Comment