Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 237 - The Prodigal Daughter

Share/Bookmark

She is home. Is this good or bad for her? For me? For them? Only time will tell. For now, I'm just happy knowing she is around and seems to still love me.

My world has turned on it's axixs. The Prodigal Daughter has returned home. That's enough for one day.

Peace ~ 

Today I'm grateful for:

another chance.

a job. It's iffy and so-so but it's a job. Step one - check. Way to go Kelly!

getting off early. Even if I'm working late tomorrow to make up for it. Today I'm off at 1pm and have a hot date with my middlest for lunch. yo quiero taco bell

struggling. I've been struggling with my demons for a few weeks now. I'm determined to be grateful for it because when I get throught it, and I WILL get through it, I will be stronger, wiser and more blessed.

God plan. He has one. I wish he'd let me in on it but I have faith he has one. He has one right? Yes, yes, he has one. I know he didn't do this just for giggles "Hey Michael, watch this! Bwahahaha!" "Oh dear, did she always have that eye twitch?"

2 years in 7 days. Has it really been 2 years already? Wow! Sucks I need want a smoke. "Beth - Free and Healing for One Year, Eleven Months, Twenty Four Days and 19 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 150 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 43381 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $7,821.75."



1 comment:

  1. I think we need a bigger box....LOL
    Love you Mom, and LOVED the way you justified not smoking to yourself. Brilliant!
    *~Kelly~*

    ReplyDelete