Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 236 - Contrast

Share/Bookmark

Today is a day of contrast. Like a black and white photo. The day is grey but bright. I have the blinds open and my office light off. This is causing deep and interesting shadows to fall across my desk. I like it. I'm busy, but just the right amount of busy. When it rains, the sun shines, when it stops it's grey. My office smells like sweet hazelnut coffee and I'm eating cherries. These are not exactly contrasting items, but hey, I like the theme so I'm sticking with it.

It's a pleasant Tuesday and the thunder is punctuating this thought. I can dig it.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

contrast. Had the last few months not been so bad, I would not be enjoying this month so much.

quiet.

house trained hamsters. I think we've got it this time.

husbands on the mend. He slept well last night. Wish I had.

not getting what he had. At least not yet.

getting some work done. Even if the stack from "before" has gotten no smaller, at least it's gotten no larger.

Kelly from JEA. She is awesomeness in Customer Service form. She makes me look good and sometimes dude....that's way hard to do.

photography. I'm starting to pretend I know what I'm doing and others are occasionally buying it. Shhhh, don't tell them I'm clueless OK?









No comments:

Post a Comment