Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 235 - It's a Monday



Funny, I vaguely remember when Monday's used to be cursed. Well, at least they used to seem so.

Being a superhero is not for everyone but for me it's just right. Now that the chaos of the merger is over and things are getting back to normal, Monday's rock. I am sipping fresh chi tea behind the green door fixing issues, paying vendors, calming owners, being Julie's other half as Hall and Oats sings "Soul Music" just for me.

If I have one wish to send out into the universe, it's that everyone could love Mondays as much as I do.

Peace ~
Share/Bookmark


Today I'm grateful for:

liking Mondays. I would do a disservice to all those I love who are not lucky enough to love Mondays should I fail to be grateful for mine. (how's that for a run-on sentence?)

chi tea. Venus makes tea as good as she makes coffee. It's such a lovely color in my pretty blue ice cream parfait glass too!

abiding. He said "Abide" and I'm abiding. Boy do I feel better.

a hubby on the mend. Poor man has been sick all weekend. That has got to suck. He says he will live. He'd better or I'll kick his butt.

a small list but a large gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment