Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photo fun w/ Loaner Camera

My cousin loaned me her camera. This thing just brings pure joy to my quivering heart. For quite some time now I've been following THIS blog. I love her story, I love her life philosophy and I love her photographs. When I try and describe what it is about her photography that I love so much I come up lacking. I just can't put my finger on what it is. There is just a "quality" about her photography that I want desperately to duplicate. The color, the clarity, the love she has for her subject. The love I have in spades but the rest? Well I come up lacking again.

HOWEVER, with the loaner camera I come closer than I ever have before. With some creative coping (that I pray she finds flattering) and my favorite photo editing program, I've let my creative juices run a muck.

I hope you find the results pleasing.

Peace ~


















No comments:

Post a Comment