Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 197 - What's that I hear?

Today I'm grateful for:

silence. Demon phone on mute. After all, I'm not the one who has to answer it. *hugs Julie*

my office door. I'm still not over it. It may take awhile.

photo fun. I had a blast editing photos last night. Some turned out pretty good. I can't wait to see what I get in St. Augustine this weekend.

the husband. He didn't murder me when I turned on the wrong alarm and woke us up nearly 2 hours early. Love you baby!

blueberry coffee. Who ever heard of this stuff? It's got the whole office smelling like muffins.

my HUGE fan. As nice at office windows are, they let in a HUGE amount of heat. *sweats*

God whispers. He told me how to use some of my 2 "extra" hours this morning.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Putting phones on mute keep me sane :) Have a good weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete