Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 205 - Worldwide Photo Walk 2010

http://worldwidephotowalk.com/bestphotos

http://picasaweb.google.com/Momagainx3/PhotoWalk?feat=directlink

This is my favorite shot of the day. It's a metaphor for my life.
When I think I'm at a dead end with nowhere to turn,
there, just down the road He's there to show me the way.


769 photos taken, 376 usable photos, 24 edited. I have a LOT of work to do.

Good thing I LOVE it :)

Peace ~


Today I'm grateful for a husband who lets me run off and play without him.

I walked 6 miles in the hot July sun, under a brilliant blue sky. I spoke with horses, I chattered at an orange cat, I confirmed my BFF is not mad at me and I returned home to beautiful music. Today was the perfect fluid to wash away a dirty week. For that I am grateful.

Soaking wet from sweat with major hat head, BO, and foot funk, an ice cold blast of A/C and a tall glass of lemon water is heaven on Earth. For that I was grateful.

A day with the BFF and 48 other shutterbugs is most certainly something I'm grateful for.


Getting the shot of the day. My shot of the day is not contest worthy, or even that spectacular. It's just for me and I'm grateful for it. I saw that sign with the cross behind it and I just HAD to have it. It was given to me and I'm grateful for it.

Caramel apples from the "Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory" was well worth the hour it took to get them. I am not alone in my gratitude for them.

The man and the Pixie went to Krystals while I was away. My stomach is immensely grateful for that.

Tomorrow is Sunday. It's my favorite day of the week. I get to go to church. The gratitude I feel for the home I found can't be spoken or typed. It can only be lived.

Today we discovered a secret garden where ladies of alabaster white lounged in the sun, Pan played his flute and danced in a fountain and the color green drew breath and lived. My BFF found it. For her I'm grateful. I'm especially grateful she's not mad at me :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment