Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 198 - Disapointed

Today I'm grateful for:

Having a job. Even if my small raise has been postponed another month. When you have a spiffy gig like being a Superhero, who needs money? Right?

more fun with the loaner camera.

new toys.

1 week till the World Wide Photo Walk. My shirt should arrive next week and the BFF and I are synced and ready to go!

the Pixie's return! She comes home today. I have missed her more than I'm willing to admit. I'm waaaaay to cool to miss my kid.

that tomorrow is Sunday.

my church. It rocks in several ways.

our new/old Pastor. Pastor Ken is smiling. I just know it.

rain. The only relief from the oppressive heat is the rain. Today I'm going to try and photograph it.


movie & ice cream night. The man and I went to see Inception and had Maggie Moo's after. It was a great night and an excellent movie.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment