Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 191 - Sunrise on Melbourne

"Sunrise offered a very beautiful spectacle; the water was quite unruffled, but the motion communicated by the tides was so great that, although there was not a breath of air stirring, the sea heaved slowly with a grand and majestic motion."



 Share/Bookmark

After the week I had, I just needed a little time off. 4PM yesterday I ran screaming from the office, grabbed the man, the Pixie and the hamster and sped 80 MPH down the highway to my cousins house. Before I got the hamster loaded in the car I had my first on-call emergency. 2 more before we pulled out of the drive way, another on the 2.5 hour drive, 3 while in the bath tub this morning, and 4 more while typing this blog. So, I'm guessing time off is out of the question. *sighs*

Is all that going to get me down? Oh hell no. Not even the smoke alarm that went off in the middle of the night and twice while I was trying to take a nap in this spectacular tub. Despite all that I've managed to recharge the sharpie. Take that!

Today I'm grateful for:
Shepard's pie and peach cobbler

Surprise visits with my Aunt and Uncle

awesome tub naps

dawn God discussions

sunrise on the beach

playing with awesome cameras

cousins

sharing the joy of blue color comedy tour



No comments:

Post a Comment