Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 189 - Smile

The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
~William Shakespeare, Othello~

My gift to you. Go ahead, giggle.
You KNOW you wanna
Share/Bookmark

When you're overwhelmed and barely able to breathe just remember to smile. A sincere smile is a gift to the universe. It's cosmic Prozac for the giver and the receiver. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, then I give a smile freely and sincerely, I change the world. The harder it is to smile, the more I change the world. Today dose not suck it blows backwards. It is not a bad day but a day in which I can practice what I preach.

I will smile, I will mean it, and I will have faith that one day, when I need it ever more than today, I will get one back.

Go smile at someone and tell'em Beth sent ya

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment