Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 187 - Character

You do not wake up one morning a bad person. It happens by a thousand tiny surrenders of self-respect to self-interest.
~Robert Brault~

Character Defined



Share/Bookmark

I want to be a woman of character. I have a long way to go.

That is all.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

having a job. I'm no longer boss 3, the promotion was rescinded and I've "declined" the bonus pay. But hey, at least I still get a paycheck, a door and rid of the demon phone.

Andy Stanley's current podcast. "Lord give me the wisdom to know what's right and the courage to do it"

June. She makes my heart happy and tolerates the endless advances of the shutterbug and her annoying parents.



freak alien hamster with cat tendencies, foot fetishes, and a ninja tongue. It's official. He is puddle and pile relocated. Only one accident in the lime green happy bubble. Atta'Boy Roy!






weekend plans. A trip to the cousins house for coconut shrimp and tat ink }:)

cold cereal with banana slices and almond milk for dinner. What??

not stressing about the test results. I've had it removed and now I forget. "Thy will be done"

laptops. They distract me from the man watching golf.



sunrise at the beach. Wonder if I'll have company?

camera's on loan. I will give it back! I promise! *hides crossed fingers behind back*







1 comment:

  1. Chin up lady! At least you still have the door...and no demon phone. I'm praying for you :D

    ReplyDelete