Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 185 - July 4th Edition

“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

As American as Apple Blueberry Pie
Share/Bookmark

I'm home and I'm happy and it's Sunday and the 4th of July and Pastor Rick's sermon was igniting. Oh, and I made my very first blueberry pie of epic goodness.

So, I'm off to enjoy my last day off with Love Burgers, Pie, coleslaw and watermelon. Hope you have a happy 4th!

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:


Pastor Rick. He will be voted in and he will be awesome. Pastor Ken is smiling.


freedom. It came at a mighty cost and we still pay today. It's well worth the cost.


The United States of America. No matter her faults, she is still the greatest country on earth.


epic blueberry pie of goodness. My first blueberry pie ever! I can't wait to taste it!


4th of July feast. *drools* Like I haven't eaten enough this week.


sparklers and glow sticks.


A Capital 4th. The only show ever to make me homesick.


count down to my next vacation has begun. I'll be in D.C. in just over a month. I'm one lucky superhero.


boss 1 & boss 2. Without them I'd be an unemployeed superhero. Can you think of anything more pathetic than that? I can...a wet squirrel in the middle of the road. But other than that? No.


returning to work tomorrow. Fear not Freaks of Jacksonville! You're local superhero is back on duty!


surprises pulled off forgoten SD cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment