Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 178 - Lime Green Happy Bubble

“The ant is knowing and wise, but he doesn't know enough to take a vacation”
~Clarence Day~

The Lime Green Happy  Bubble
Share/Bookmark

Day two in my lime Green happy bubble and would you believe, another rainbow? This time an entire cloud is a rainbow. I don't know what I've done that was soooo right, but it must have been good. You just can't buy this kinda Atta'Girl.

Hey God. Love you too!

xoxo
Beth

Today I'm grateful for:


cloud rainbows. Have you ever seen anything so epic in your life?

vacations. Because acting reasonably means occasionally recharging your own batteries.

Sundays. If Sunday's rock, then vacation Sundays are free concerts in Central Park.

sleepy puppies. The beach suits Roy. He is one mellow beach puppy. 

still having 5 days in the lime green happy bubble on the white sand. 

KNOWING I will return next year. 

feeding my family. There is nothing better than hearing "Aunt Beth, this is the BEST thing I've EVER eaten" except maybe the man telling me I made his tummy happy.

Andy Stanly, Bible verses and prayer even on vacation. That rocks dude. 

the boyfriend is on his way. Whoooohooooo!

the man getting the Internet fixed. Yes, I did mention it yesterday. It's worth a repeat.

water that is 7 shades of blue.

sand that is as white and soft and cool as talcum powder.

afternoon naps. The man is snoring beside me, the hamster is asleep in my lap. Life is not just good but blessed.

knowing I still have 1/2 a day before me.  


walking to the store and hearing island music EVERYWHERE. It's like the air is saturated with music. It is both bazaar and soothing all at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment