Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 177 - Return to Paradise

"I have found my lime green happy bubble in Paradise. Let me bask in it"
~Beth Reed~



Share/Bookmark

We have returned to paradise. We arrived at our little lime green condo on the white sand. I am a happy camper.

Now I'm off to enjoy it.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

rainbows. We were greeted by two of the most stunning rainbows I have ever seen. At the end of this rainbow was not a pot of gold, but an ocean of blue.



sandy puppies. Roy LOVES the sand. However he HATES the watter. He wanted nothing to do with the ocean or the pool.

good girls. The Pixie and the Cousin were amazing as usual.

God. He showed me he was with me in a way only I would get. It was awesome.

my man. We had NO Internet connection when we arrived. My man got me connected in the nick of time.

177 days of uninterrupted gratitude.

night swims.

safe arrivals.

other mothers.

the tetris master.

Sleeping in and knowing when I wake in my little lime green condo on the white sand I'll still have 6 days left.

steak and lobster and corn on the cob and ice cream Sundays oh my.

ocean music ma'an

No comments:

Post a Comment