Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Minute *SNORT* Edition

This week Ian's Monday Minute *Snort* Edition is dedicated to our friend Daffy, who lost her big sister a few days ago. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.


1 - Do you *snort*?
Only when I laugh really hard. We're talking but busting, side splitting, tear generating kinda laughing.

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy.  What's your nickname?
MeAgain. It used to be MomAgainx3 cuz at 35 I was surprised with my 3rd child but about 3 years ago I decided I wanted to be MeAgain.

3 - Do you know sign language?
Yes, some. Just enough to get me into trouble.

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?
Me: We must rescue the Sock Monkey!
Pixie: Yo, let's bounce!
*she literally bounces to the car*
5-  Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
An alarm clock. Our relationship is volatile but it's one of those "can't live with, get fired without" kinda thing.

1 comment: