Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91 - I'm a fool for you

April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.
~Mark Twain~

Today I'm grateful for:

NO POOP ON WILSON! *booty dances* THIS is HUGE! I am under no delusions. I am quite sure NOTHING I did this morning halted the poo flinging, but I am happy none the less. It was well worth giving up my coveted 8 extra minutes of snooze time to take the hamster out for a puddle, then put him on Wilson to get his "juices" flowing, then putting my glasses on so I could examine the size of the pile, then taking the hamster out to pile and noting the very small pile, then working out myself to give him time to "create" another pile, then taking the hamster out again for more piles of which he refused to make, then 10 minutes on the treadmill for the hamster, then back out to pile and again being disrespected by the anti-pile making hamster, then taping aluminum foil to the wall behind the treadmill "Just in case”, then back on the treadmill for the hamster while I took what has to be the shortest shower on record (and I had to shave. I have the scars to prove it) then running out to the treadmill to check for flinging then dancing naked in my living room singing "Atta'Boy Roy!" He got the BIG chew today!

a full 25 minute workout. There is nothing like sweating and grunting on the floor then getting this odd "being watched" feeling then opening your eyes to your man standing over you in the semi-darkness grinning. At least I got to give him a full two arm hug goodbye this morning. Even if it was a tad "damp"

being a fool for you. You, my loyal 10 stalkers have "seen" me pulled of my bike by an 8 lb hamster, booty dance in my underpants, battle my weight with grace (oh shut up), cry, laugh at myself, meltdown, grow up, suck it up, live and love, dodge flinging poo, do naked calisthenics, say my weight OUT LOUD, catalog my addictions and oh so much more. Playing the fool for you here in cyberspace, allows me to do what I seem unable to do in life. "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." (Mark Twain) It's an honor and a privilege to play your fool.

being his fool. I am not as much of a fool as he would like me to be but I'm slowly getting there. In just a few days we will have been married 23 years. He's wearing me down. Who knows, in another 23 years I may just be able to break loose into a song and dance routine, skip though the house singing the "I'm bored" song or become Mrs. Smooviesmove and practice my own magic moves. My husband is my favorite human and I love him with a depth I didn't know possible. My kids are OK with knowing Dad's REALLY my favorite.

another sunny 80° day in paradise. I plan on mounting a big pink bike while taking a hamster for walkies, grinning at the winking cat, stalking Irving the duck and giving in to the desires of a shutterbug. I'm a fool for life.

Roxie is awesomeness in Bike form
Share/Bookmark


It's just one of those really good days. I'm off to live it. The 1st and the Freaks be damned.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment