Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52 - Gratitude Motherload

“Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though t'were his own.”
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~

******
Today I'm grateful for:

Hitting the motherload of gratitude.

Share/Bookmark


This morning I was in church sitting between my two BFF's and thinking "it just don't get better" Then I look up and see Kelly smiling down at me from the isle.

I've been trying all day to come up with a photograph that can accurately convey the amount of gratitude in my heart and I just can't. No smile, no sun, no sky or flower, not even a photograph of Kelly and I together can do justice to what's in my heart.

My atheist daughter, after a sleepless night, came to church FOR ME. Not looking for salvation, redemption or forgiveness, but just coming to SHOW ME how much she loves me.

Today's list with be photograph free. Call this a moment of silence dedicated to the Universe for the gift it has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment