Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51 - Shop till you Drop

“When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.” ~ Elayne Booslern ~

******
Today I'm grateful for:

perfect shopping weather. St. Augustine Outlet Mall is an open air mall. The temp was perfect and the sun was shining.

sale at the Coach store. BFF #1 hit the jackpot.

Pixie clothes. Today she said "I will never be able to ware cool clothes again." *insert dramatic sigh* This came after I explained to her that since she was now in women's sizes, she could no longer shop at Justice for Girls. Then we walked into Bell's and found 2 pairs of smokin size 3 jeans and 2 fabulous rocker tees. Oh, and her Godmother bought her two pair of rockin Sketchers.

my new fabulous butter yellow purse bought for me by the BFF, a pair of jogging sneakers and a battery for my Mickey watch. I am one happy camper.

being blown away by our tuna & chicken salad subs. Shopping makes a girl hungry!

this shop. I took this photo just for Marian.




THE apples.

a great day with my BFF and the Pixie. It was one of those really special days.

the BFF's shopping high. It amused me

Sunday is coming and I'll have BOTH my BFF's in church. Now I just need to get Lou here and life would be amazing.

Mecca in Chocolate
Share/Bookmark

We laughed, we walked for miles and we enjoyed eachothers company and we shopped till we dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment