Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53 - Mental Health Day

Every normal person, in fact, is only normal on the average. His ego approximates to that of the psychotic in some part or other and to a greater or lesser extent.
~Sigmund Freud~

******
Today I'm grateful for:

a mental health day. My visit with Chris went great. He has a way of cutting through my BS and getting to the point. After about 15 minutes we spent the rest of the hour chatting and catching up. I am now armed with a name and phone number of a new GP.

being noticed. When your shrink says "You are a completely different person aren't you?", if you’re smart, you breath that in and use it as a surf board when riding the mood wave. It's a pretty strong non-chemical mood stabilizer.

having a great day with Kelly. Even if I spent a large part of it in bed will a killer stomach ache.

taking my health seriously and doing what needs to be done to insure those I love have me at my best and for as long as possible. The American Insurance Industry may be trying to decrease the surplus population, but this woman is not going quietly into that dark night.

pretty new purses that remind me spring is coming.

For Sarah :)

Share/Bookmark











Today I talked so much to Chris I have nothing left for my little blog. I'll just let my gratitude speak for itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment