Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45 - The Day of Looo'ooove

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown~

******
Today I'm grateful for:

God's perfect love.

a trail of love. My counter was full of pretty boxes, flowers and cards.

weirdness equal to mine.

love with all it's traps and ticks

being Mrs. Reed. NOT Mrs. David Reed, not Ms. Beth Reed, but Mrs. Reed. Mrs. is a title I cherish but my name ain't David.

1 Corinthians 13. Perfect poetry and utter truth. I mean come one, it's even got a Wiki page.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always endures.

I do again's. Mines at 6:00 P.M tonight in a fancy dancy restaurant on the top of a hill. Way cool dude.

undies that fit. Ladies am I right? Is there anything better? With the excess fluff I'm carrying my panty lines were looking like craters. So when Target had a sale I went bin diving. 5 pretty pair in the perfect size. Be gone craters!

the shoe crisis solved. The middle ones were ahead and I nearly went with those but the far right ones sprinted at the end. Survey says, the Winner is:

friends who wish me joy and pick my shoes.


Share/Bookmark



You ever compose something brilliant in your head? Like when you're showering or brushing your teeth and there's just NO way you can write it down? I had that happen this morning. I rocked it! I hit a bloging home run! My brilliance escaped the boundaries of my own humility and I could not wait to share it with you, my 4 stalkers. Um, yeah, by the time I finished drying off, it was gone. *sulks*

So, I'm just going to share with you my favorite sermon of Pastor Kens. I'm not sure if it was the drugs he was on for the back pain, or the subject he was preaching on, but this was one of his best. And before you get all worked up, the week before this was the 6 love boosters men can do for women. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Oh, and I'm there, in the audience. Good luck picking me out :P

My pastor is a freakin rock star. His humor, humility and willingness to serve saved me.


******
Love flowers from my Other Momma


Calla Lilies from my man

No comments:

Post a Comment