Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for:

Long walks with a short dog.

Gift wraping. I HATE wraping but it means my shopping is done so I'm grateful. I'll be grateful again when it's DONE

banana bread. It looked like hell because it failed to rise, but it tasted great. It's that whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" kinda thing

Church. I love my church and just going makes me feel better.

the man going with me tonight. I was up half the night thinking about it. I've prayed I behave myself. I feel Ms. Shankabitch trying to get loose. I hope the orc can keep her strapped down.

getting it all done. I'd have bet you money I couldn't do it all. I did it all + added a walk and a bath for the hamster. Can't beat that with a big stick.

the boss being out of town. I so plan on goofing off all day tomorrow. Not like Friday.

Glee. Hey, at least it's not reality TV. I freakin love this show.


being free of the anger. Anger can still rule my life if I let it but not today. Today I celebrate being free of it's destructiveness. Damn it feels good. I may weigh nearly 200 lbs but when I stop, exhale and realize the anger is gone, I feel light as a bubble.




No comments:

Post a Comment