Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday 10 Future Gratitude

Whooohooo! It’s Friday!

The hamster slept all night. No pissing, puking or nose licking. He even let me get in my precious 8 minutes of snooze time! I think the real Roy got abducted by aliens but I don’t care! My hamster is a goooood boy! OH, and I discovered he will sell his soul to the devil for a bit of hotdog. I got him to pee outside, sit, stay, walk on the leash and come, all while he was transfixed by a sliver of weenie. Good Hamster!

I am grateful today for:

Oprah calling. She called to invite me to talk about my book on her final show. She thinks I rock

Getting a raise. I am now working for bliss AND green. It's a great day at Heth Realty, Inc.

Getting paid for a photograph. Told you that grasshopper was gold!

our mountain vacation. Our 2010 vacation was the best yet. We took the Pixie with us and we had awesome quality time in vacation form. Our little Garden Pixie just LOVED it. Being there with our favorite vacation couple and our daughter made this one of the best times of our lives.

housetraining the hamster. *insert angels singing*

new adventures

our 25th wedding anniversary.

Dad finding a job

Mom telling Bracewell & Giuliani where they can stick it. She's worked for them for 22 years as of September 2007. She's given them enough of her soul.

more of the same. Today I'm grateful for my life just as it is. It's more than I deserve, and just what I need. If I have more of this from here to the end of my life, I will be one incredibly blessed woman.

Edit: I just got word that my Mothers BFF Marty Anderson of Virginia lost her battle with Cancer this morning. I ask my friends to send good vibes, wishes of comfort, prayers and chants to her family and my mother. My poor mommy's heart is broken.

Oprah digs it.


No comments:

Post a Comment