Friday, June 5, 2020

Day 9 - Here We Go Again


6/4/220
I dare you

Well, I never thought it would happen. Seriously, less than a week ago I KNEW there would never be another chance but here we are. MeAgain Photography has once again opened it's doors. I have a LOT to do and even more to relearn. I am not ready. My skills are rusty but our doors open July 4th 2020. We shall see what the world of professional photography looks like in this Covid 19 world. 

This blog will move to my website meagainphotography.com once it is up and running. In the meantime, the list must go on. 

~Peace

Today I'm grateful for:

God. How the heck did I end up here? Do I belong here? What is your plan Lord? Thank you for giving me another chance. 

getting my first job. Joe has hired me to take photos of all of his tools for his insurance. I charged him $.01 just so I can call myself a professional. 

shrimp and pasta for dinner.

Kelly and Kim fining a roommate. *crosses fingers, says a prayer" I'm going to be grateful for it even thought it hasn't happened yet. Pour it out into the universe and see what happens. 

wedding gifts. I am plotting and hatching. My goal is to make Kelly and Kim cry *evil grin*

Joe. He's giving me the emotional support to try this again. 

shooting a wedding. It's my first wedding shoot in 5 years. It's my cousins wedding. I'm doing it for free. There will be 10 people in attendance. But it's a wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment