Saturday, June 6, 2020

Day 10 - I have a Headache



I have a domain. I have a domain host. I have a control panel. I cannot log into my own website to make any changes or updates. My website meagainphotography.com is an empty shell. Why? Because I cannot remember what I used to be able to remember. I built the original website from scratch. NO help. Today? Nothing. I have a headache because I spent the day beating my head against the wall. I'm done for today. I'll try again Monday when customer service is available. 

~Looking for Peace

Today I'm grateful for:

God. He gave me a clear answer. If he wanted me to try this again, He'd have given me my brain back. My pictures are mostly crap and I can't log into my own website. I think I'll stop here. At least I didn't waste too much money. 

fans. It's hot as hell in here but at least the fan is moving the air. 

not having to make dinner. We're eating leftovers. 

cooler days ahead. If the weather lady is lying I'm going to introduce her to Ms. Shankabitch. 

a pause button. I'm REALLY pissed off. This God given internal pause button is a gift from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment