Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 295 - Drawing a Blank


Share/Bookmark

Today I'm drawing a blank. I prayed what I pray every morning. "Lord, if it be your will, please give me the words." This morning....nothing. I suppose that means he wants you to use your words today.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

drawing a blank. It means inspiration is yet to be discovered. I like it when it sneaks up on me.

the power in a seemingly unanswered prayer.

friends who tell me "it's OK. You can do this"

secret plotting and scheming. Now that I'm calm, I'm enjoying the process. I know I won't stay calm long, but I'm grateful for every calm moment.

moo.com

brain farts. Seriously, my brain has left the building today. I've given up being annoyed and choose to find it amusing.

Kittens. Life without them would be lacking.

my own office. It affords me the ability to blow off work and work on the plotting and the scheming without fear of losing my job. Hey, I don't smoke anymore. Just consider this one long not-smoking break.

friends. I used to think I didn't have any. Boy was I wrong!

1 comment: