Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 287 - It's All Good


Share/Bookmark

There are bumps in paradise. We sailed on smooth waters for more than a month. Floating along in a happy bubble for 4. Now there are a few speed humps and the happy bubble has burst. We are back to the reality of 3 adults and one Pixie living in one house. Rules are made, rules are ignored, rules are broken but you know what? It's all good.

Where there used to be anger, resentment and authority, there is now peace, simple solutions and respect. As long as I do my best to act and not react. As long as I remember respect goes both ways. As long as I remember, at the end of the day, that it's all good, reality will not bite. 

It's all good. 

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

the fact that it's all good.

books. I used to be an avid reader. Now I'm an avid writer but I still love books. I want some time to just sit and read. Something fluffy I think. Some Lilian Jackson Braun & The Cat Who Saw Stars. Yes, that's the ticket.

long walks. The hamster and I walked nearly 4 miles yesterday. We passed 2 black labs who managed to stay on their leashes, a German Shepherd and her son who sat so pretty and waited for a puffed up hamster to pass, we passed a boxer who wanted to play but was behaved, various spawnlings, bikes and humans all doing what you do when you share a sidewalk. Lilly sang to me songs of love, songs of strife, songs of war, and inspiration. The sky did it's magic kaleidoscope trick and I found fuel.

fresh coffee. Venus still speaks the language of love.

looking up. The sky was amazing this morning. I think Dave's cloud angel is following me.

possibilities for my man. He, more than anyone I know, deserves this. I pray "thy will be done" and I hope they don't let him down again.

getting reacquainted with Brutus. He and I will be traipsing through St. Augustine with the cousins and the man. Let's see if we can make more magic.









No comments:

Post a Comment