Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 233 - Knowing

There are times when you think you know it all. That everything is turning and you are one step ahead. Then there are times when you know you know nothing and you're humbled. Then there are times you know that others know something and HAVE to know it. Then you discover what you don't know and you wish you didn't know. Then you know that the pursuit of knowledge is grace, the process of knowing is humbling and knowing is an honor.

I know what I know and I know nothing and everything at the same time. I know I wish Eve had left that damn apple alone. If she had I know I'd be naked in a garden knowing nothing and everything and I'd be OK with that. Will God still let me into heaven if he knows that when I get there I'm going to wanna spork Eve? Because he knows of course. No? Well then I suppose I may want to work on unknowing that little fact.

Peace ~
Share/Bookmark

Today I'm grateful for:

knowing and not knowing, learning and forgetting and in the end, forgiveness.

love. It redeems me.

returning to my church. I've missed it and I need it.

garden fresh hot peppers. A neighbor I rarely speak to just dropped off a baggie full of them. *drools* These are gonna rock my eggs tomorrow!

today I'm grateful I found my gratitude. I thought it got lost but it was right here all along. I should have known.

church's. There is something about them I find so beautiful. They call to me and I have to shoot them. This Church I pass on the way to work every day. It's on the corner of Post and Stockton. I love it's Gothic architecture. There are little secrets built into it. I finally got around to shooting this one. Just a quickie. I'll go back and do a better job someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment