Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 209 - Just Let it Go

Cuz if I don't I'm gonna go all Pirate up in this place

Share/Bookmark

Bad day was had. My cape is all rumpled and my sharpie is all dry. I limp home to my slice of paradise in hopes of respite. Alas, no rest for the wicked. The man is in a bad mood and when I ask him what's wrong I got "Nothing".

But what am I going to do? I worked out in sullen silence and I ate more pizza then I worked off. That will have to do. Now, I'm just going to have to pray for peace and let it go.

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:


letting it go. What else is a weak and weary superhero gonna do?

working out. Only thumping on the treadmill and thinking mean thoughts allowed me to release the tension I needed to release.

pizza. It's been some time since we last ordered Pizza. It was awesome and well worth the fat and calories consumed. No guilt on this conscience.

doing MY job. Over the last few weeks I've had to be the IT Coordinator, HR Coordinator, Receptionist, Boss, Go To Girl and Girl Friday. I'm grateful that at least a small part of today I got to do MY job. My desk still looks like a file cabinet threw up on it but I'm determined to be grateful for what I managed to get done. If all 5 computers can stay up, connected to the server and linked to the database, I will be even more grateful.

little pink iPods. What few moments I got to spend in my lovely little corner office of white, it sang to me. It calmed me and kept me from sporking several freaks an a couple of computers.

leaving on time. Well, close. I left at 4:11. Closest I've come in 2+ weeks

going home soon. I get to be hugged by my mom, vexed by my dad and love all over my grand babies. I now have 7. 5 of which I have yet to meet. I have some serious spoiling to catch up on. I can't wait!

Julie. Seriously, without this woman Heth Realty would cease to be a job of bliss. She is the best thing we got out of the merger.

trials. These trials have caused me to grow far beyond what I thought I was capable of. They have made the 4 original Heth & the 4 new Heth people grow into a cohesive and comfortable little group. It's us against the freaks of Jacksonville Proper. We got this

not breaking. What does not break me makes me strong. Good thing I'm very bendy.



No comments:

Post a Comment