Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 194 - Overwhelmed

“If we don't see a failure as a challenge to modify our approach, but rather as a problem with ourselves, as a personality defect, we will immediately feel overwhelmed.”
~Anthony Robbins~


Share/Bookmark

I can only do what I can do. The rest is up to you.

Lord, give me the wisdome to know your will and the character to do it.

Amen

Today I'm grateful that I am not in charge around here. Dude, the view from the bottom of the food chain never looked better.

Grateful am I that I am overwhelmed without, but not within.

Everyday I am grateful I have a job that brings me joy. Even when it's actively trying to kill me.

I am grateful for the ability to turn it off at 4PM. Well, mostly. *eyes the on-call phone*

I am grateful for loner cameras. After work I'm taking it to Memorial Park. This will be our first official date. He's already managed to get me on TV. I'm working hard to resist the urge to name him.

I am exceedingly grateful for my "AhA!" treadmill moment. This morning I made a concerted effort to stop looking at the timer and concentrate on how my body felt. When I realized my body felt GREAT with each sprint it got easier and easier. I so got this....I think




No comments:

Post a Comment