Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 85 - My Superpowers abound

“In a very anxious time as this, people gravitate in droves to superhero-type stories. It's entertainment Prozac. People identify with characters that will overcome human weaknesses -- and they are going to want to take a piece of that home with them.”
~Mark DiMassimo~

Today I'm grateful for:

my superhero powers. We had a 75% chance of rain for today. When I woke, even before the sun rose, I could see the blacked clouds and the stars in the sky had vanished. While walking the dog waiting for him to make pile and puddle, I did a little Anti-Rain dance and sang "rain rain go away" and guess what? The sun is shining thankyouverymuch.

Publix Sushi w/ brown rice & ahi tuna. I am counting down the minutes till lunch. *drools*

3 Musketeers Dark Chocolate Mint candy bars. A fraction of the calories and fat and twice the goodness. I dislike chocolate as a whole, but wrap it around mint fluff and reduce the calories to a reasonable level and I'm all up on that stuff.

working out. I love my 20 minutes when all I have to think about is not passing out on the treadmill.

FRIDAY!

totally awesome dinner plans with my boyfriend, my wife and my favorite human.

having no idea what I weigh

feeling pretty in chocolate brown

Soon I will dig my bare toes into the soft white sand
and feel at home once more.
Share/Bookmark


I'll admit it. I'm feeling cute and a bit full of myself. I am what they call "twiterpated", I have a bad case of spring fever, I'm a bit flighty, flirty and shallow. My list reflects my mood. I'm OK with that.


2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite post of yours so far. Probably because I agree with every single thing on your list...does that make me "twitterpated?" I don't think that's such a bad thing.

    P.S. I like your spring-time blog theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with being twitterpated. It leads to interesting superpowers :)

    Thanks! I love this theme too! Blogger did good.

    ReplyDelete